Saturday, November 12, 2005

AAAHHHHH

AAAAHHHHH it seems I have walked through the looking glass or fallen down a rabbit hole. Only time will tell. For the longest time I have wondered what on earth a BLOG is, and now I know. What an unearthly experience. This is possibly going to be seen by a million people, if they are interested that is. And to these million people , I say a big HULLOOO. This is all very new to me but I intend on settling down and crackling my knuckles and getting to work. I must thank my will-be brother-in-law for this idea. Thanks brother, and welcome to the family.

Too bland for you hunh? Well not to worry, you can look forward to more of my ramblings in the days to come. I hope you like it. If you do or if you don't, do let me know. Till then I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

A G said...

Most welcome, dear Jitu, to the blogging world. I have found this a great way to let off steam, to explore my own ideas (which take various shapes when you want to express them to people) and to meet new and interesting people. I hope you find blogging a pleasant experience as well. :)

Oh, and before I sign off, thank you for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

haha...quite funny, this.